COME WORK WITH US
Casino Jobs at Club Liberté Casino – Seychelles
Join the team:
At Club Liberté Casino we believe that the quality of our people have a direct impact on the success of our business; so we want the best people to work for us, people with great experience and great personalities who want to work in a team of people who want to succeed.
If you think you have what it takes to be part of our team, then please send us your CV with a covering letter telling us what makes you special to email@example.com.
Club Liberté will be recruiting internationally experienced Casino Dealers in 2019. This job is suitable for couples and offers excellent career prospects.
• Have a minimum of 5 years dealing experiance
• Be able to deal European roulette, blackjack and poker variants to a very high standard
• Have international experience, desirable but not necessary
• Be able to provide excellent customer service
• Preferable experience of dealing with high value Customers
• Have a lively and happy attitude
• Have excellent communications and the ability to interact with customers
• Speak good conversational EnglishWe offer in compensation:
• A single bedroom fully furnished and equipped flat per couple, with balcony, en suite bathroom, lounge
• A competitive net salary, after tax
• Medical insurance
• Excellent tips
• Public holidays and 21 days paid leave per year
• Transportation to and from workIf you think you are suitably qualified then please send an up to date curriculum vitae (CV), a covering letter, with a recent full-length photo and portrait photo to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Club Liberté Casino Employment Policy:We are an equal opportunities employer; we assess people on their personal capabilities and experience. All applicants should have suitable experience in their respective field, speak English, have a clean Police record and be over 21 years of age to apply.